Where to File Student Loan Complaints

Go down

Where to File Student Loan Complaints

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:07 pm

Other resources to file your complaint.

-State Attorney General- File a complaint with your state attorney general as well as the attorney general with every state your servicer has an office. In the case of Navient this will be Georgia, Pennsylvania and Delaware.

-Federal Attorney General

-Federal Trade Commission-


-State Consumer Protection Bureau-

-Federal Consumer Protection Bureau-


-Department of Education Inspector General-


In addition to these resources contact your local senator and congressman. Also write to all the senators who are members of the Health, Education, Labor and Pension committee.



Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-01-28

View user profile http://lifeaftercollege.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum